If you are a manager, board or collective member, you are accountable for financial management.
This course will help you understand the annual financial cycle, read financial statements and confidently engage in governance-level discussions.
This course covers the following topics over 40+ slides:
- Key components of the annual financial cycle
- How to read a year-to-date variance report
- What to consider as you review financial reports
- What to look out for as you monitor and review your organisation's finances
- A quiz to test knowledge
Estimated time to complete: 45-60 minutes
On completion of this course:
- an email is generated should you wish to advise your manager/organisation that you have completed this course, and
- a certificate is issued.
Enhance this course by enrolling your board members in the Governance | Mana Whakahaere course, or add in the Risk & Strategy courses to take a deeper dive into these three key governance activities.