If you are a board member or manager, this course will assist you to understand different types of organisational risk and how to capture, monitor and manage risk. You will look at the link between risk and improvement and how a board can use risk to improve quality.
This course covers the following topics over 30+ slides:
- Risk analysis and management
- Types of risk
- Identifying, managing, assessing, recording and controlling risk
- Learning, improvement and quality
- How to continuously improve quality
- How to drive quality improvement
- A quiz to test knowledge
Estimated time to complete: 45-60 minutes
On completion of this course:
- an email is generated should you wish to advise your manager/organisation that you have completed this course, and
- a certificate is issued.
Enhance this course by enrolling your board members in the Governance | Mana Whakahaere course, or add in the Risk & Finance courses to take a deeper dive into these three key governance activities.